Our MICHELIN Bib Gourmand Mooncakes – Freshly handcrafted Everyday!
In the season of dreamy mooncakes, Peony Jade @ Keppel Club – a proud MICHELIN Bib Gourmand restaurant 2016 & 2017 – leads with these FIVE NEW flavours in a hit of pastel hues:
- the limited edition Flaky Teochew Pastry Mooncake with Belgium Dark Bitter Sweet Chocolate, Diced Apples, Sea Salt, Crème Brûlée & Foie Gras on Crunchy Almond Sable – Box of 2pcs at S$55 nett & Box of 4pcs at S$85 nett,
- “PEONY JADE’s CELESTIAL RABBIT” Snowskin Mooncake in 2 flavours, Sencha Green Tea Melon Seeds and Salted Egg Custard – Box of 4pcs (2 pcs of each flavour) at S$74 nett,
- Mini Baked Molten Lava Mooncakes filled with Varlhona Dark Chocolate, Crunchy Chocolate Pearls & Feuilletine – Box of 8 at S$74 nett,
- NEW! Collector’s Eight Treasures (4 pcs of “LA VIE EN ROSE” Mini Snowskin Watermelon, Lychee Crème Diplomat with Dehydrated Rose, Strawberries & Almond Sable and 4 pcs of “BANOFFEE” Mini Snowskin Dark Valrhona Chocolate, Salted Peanut Caramel Crumble, Vanilla Marshmallow and Banana) – Box of 8 at S$72 nett, last but not least,
- “BERRYLICIOUS” Mini Snowskin Mooncake with Black Chia Seeds, Black Berries Bits & Coconut Mousse Centre. Box of 8 at S$72 nett
Along with the new delicious flavours are the Bib Gourmand brand’s original Ex-Crown Prince Flaky Teochew “Orh Ni” Mooncakes (Voted The BEST Flaky Pastry Teochew-style Yam Mooncakes voted by The Straits Time in 2011), Premium “AAA” Grade 100% Pure Mao Shan Wang Durian Mooncake in Organic Pandan Snowskin (voted “Lifestyle’s Choice” by The Sunday Times in 2010, “Editor’s Choice” by Her World Magazine in 2010, 2011 and 2012, and voted “The Best MSW Snowskin Mooncake” by The Journal in 2015) and its commanding display of freshly handcrafted mooncakes with NO preservatives, stabilizers and/or artificial colourings.
Order online and you can choose to collect from VivoCity or Suntec City OR get it delivered to your door step from now to 16 September (before 5pm). Terms & Conditions apply – please click here for more information, pjmooncakes.com.sg from 29 August to 16 September.